|Home||» Products||» Waterproofing||» Bonding Agent|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 500 Kilograms
- FOB Port
- Ahmedabad , Gujarat
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Others, Cheque
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- As Per Product
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Asia, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- South India, Central India, North India, West India
- ISO 9001:2015
Owing to our rich industrial experience, we have been a prestigious manufacturer of Cetcrete SBR to our highly respected clients. It is used as water proofing material at different places as per the requirements of our patrons. We develop this using fine quality raw material and progressive machinery at our unit as per the industrial laid standards and norms. Cetcrete SBR is inspected on different parameters to make sure that we serve our clients only with a flawless range. We offer this at highly competitive prices in the market.
- High quality
- Defect Free Range
- High Performance
- Long Life
Styrene butadiene rubber based multipurpose adhesive
CETCRETE SBR is a styrene butadiene polymer based latex specialty developed to form matrix cement. It is used in mortar.
- Excellent bonding old to new concrete.
- High resistance to water penetration
- Improved tensile & flexural strength.
- Increases durability and toughness.
Area of application:
- Concrete repair: Spelled concrete, repairing floors and pre-cast slabs.
- Floor Screeds & Toppings: Abrasion resistant and non-dusting floors, underlay for special finishes, mild chemical and effluent - resistant floors.
- External Rendering: Waterproof, weatherproof and frost resistant render
- Waterproofing: Basements, water towers, tanks, effluent tanks, swimming pools, bedding tiles fixing or re-fixing slip bricks, bonding new concrete to old.
Application & Direction for use:For more details, please download the PDF from our website.
Coverage: 2 sq. mts. per kg in two coats depend upon application and surface.
Packing: Supplied in 500 g, 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 50kg & 225 kg