|Home||» Products||» Waterproofing||» Polymer Latex Waterproofing|
Polymer Latex Waterproofing
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- Ahmedabad , Gujarat
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- As Per Product
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
We are one of the leading manufacturers of Cetcrete LATEX to our highly reputed clients. They are precisely made under the vigilance of our professionals, using fine quality material and advanced machinery at our unit. Cetcrete LATEX goes through various quality checks in order to ensure utmost quality, water proofing, durability, safe usage and effectiveness. This has in turn gained us high rising applaud in the form of rising demands for these water proofing material in the market among our competitors.
- Optimum quality
- Safe Usage
- High Effectiveness
- Long Life
CETCRETE Latex is saponification - resistant acrylic co-polymer dispersion with extraordinary favorable characteristics when as polymer component in hydraulically setting mortars
- Strength of adhesion to the base is distinctly improved.
- The compressive and flexural strength is increased compared with the reference mix.
- Water absorption is reduced, thus providing waterproofing properties.
- The water retention value of the mortar is improved this involving less risk of drying out, shrinkage crack etc.
Area of application:
- Waterproofing water retaining structures, terraces, roofs, basements, parapets, swimming pools, bathrooms and sunken portions of toilet blocks.
- General concrete repairs, Protection of concrete against corrosion and salt attack.
Direction of use:
- Remove all dirt and loose particles from the surface by wire brush.
- For best results, damp the surface before coating.
- Pour the CETCRETE LATEX one part of liquid into a suitable container.
- Add lumps free 2 part of cement to the above mix and mix for 2 to 4 minutes to obtain smooth, lump free slurry.
- Apply the mixed material with a stiff brush marking out the area apply like a paint.
- Keep stirring the mixed material to avoid setting during application and apply within 30 minutes after mixing.
- Apply second coat after 6 to 8 hour of first coat with other direction.
Coverage: 2 sq.mts. per kg in two coats depend upon application and surface.
Packing: Supplied in 500gm, 1 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg, 20 kg, 50 kg & 225 kg