|Home||» Products||» Adhesive||» Tile Adhesives|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- Gandhinagar , Gujarat
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Cheque, Others
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- As Per Product
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
We are a renowned manufacturer of a qualitative range of Cetfix NCA for our highly respected clients. They are made using premium grade raw material at our unit under the professional guidance and supervision. These adhesives are used in various industrial sectors as per their diverse requirements. They stand high on durability, quality, safe usage, effectiveness and adhesion. This has gained us increasing demands for these Cetfix NCA among that of our competitors. We offer these at highly affordable prices.
- Widely Used
- Durable Quality
- High Adhesion
- Long Life
Cetfix NCA is polymer modified cement based powder requires to be mixed with water for installation tiles on wall & floor for new construction.
- Excellent waterproofing characteristics
- Ready to use, No curing required
- Soaking of tiles not required
- Reduces labour cost
- Excellent adhesion, low shrinkage
Area of application:
Suitable for new construction
- Plastered wall
- Swimming pools
- Kitchen Wash area.
Direction for use:
- The surface should be sound and thoroughly cleaned.
- Mix 3 parts cetfix NCA and 1 part of water by volume to stiff consistency.
- Leave for 5 minute and remix.
- Use within 45 minutes.
- Spread the adhesive to a required bed thickness and comb with notched trowel.
- Then start placing the tiles on the surface within 15 to 20 min.
- Press the tiles firmly into position with a slight twisting action.
- Clean off surplus adhesive from the tile face and between joints.
- Joint filler cetfix TG apply after 24 hours.
5 to 5.5 sqm. per 20 kg bag at 3 mm bedding thickness.
Supplied in 20 kg bag.