|Home||» Products||» Adhesive||» Tile on Tile Adhesives|
Tile on Tile Adhesives
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- Ahmedabad , Gujarat
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- As Per Product
- Main Domestic Market
- All India, North India, Central India, West India
- ISO 9001 : 2015
Cetfix NSA is one of our widely demanded sealant in the market. We are a prominent manufacturer of the same to our highly esteemed clients. We make use of supreme quality ingredients for its formulation along with the help of modern machinery at our unit. Cetfix NSA is appreciated in the market for its precision, effectiveness, durability, performance and cost-effectiveness. It is hence demanded in both national as well as overseas markets. We strive to make delivery within a promised period of time.
- Optimum Quality
- High strength
- High Effectiveness
- Long Life Span
Cetfix NSA is polymer modified cement based powder needs to be mixed with water for installation tiles over tile or smooth surface without removing old tiles or hacking the surface.
- Excellent waterproofing characteristics
- Ready to use, No curing required
- Soaking of tiles not required
- Reduces labour cost
- Excellent adhesion, low shrinkage
Area of application:
Suitable for tile on tile application
- Plastered wall
- Swimming pools
- Kitchen Wash area.
Direction for use:
- The surface should be sound and thoroughly cleaned.
- Mix 3 parts cetfix NCA and 1 part of water by volume to stiff consistency.
- Leave for 5 minute and remix.
- Use within 45 minutes.
- Spread the adhesive to a required bed thickness and comb with notched trowel.
- Then start placing the tiles on the surface within 15 to 20 min.
- Press the tiles firmly into position with a slight twisting action.
- Clean off surplus adhesive from the tile face and between joints.
- Joint filler cetfix TG apply after 24 hours.
4.5 to 5 sqm. per 20 kg bag at 3 mm bedding thickness.
Supplied in 20 kg bag.