|Home||» Products||» Wall Care||» Wall Putty|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others, Cheque
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- As Per Product
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India, West India, North India, Central India
- ISO 9001:2015
We are a noted manufacturer of Cetcoat SF to our widely spread clients. It is manufactured at our unit using superior quality raw material and ultra modern machinery at our unit as per the industrial set standards and norms. Cetcoat SF is used for various purposes in construction industry for its high quality, effectiveness, durability, performance and a long life span. We thoroughly test them on various parameters to ensure serving our clients with a defect free range at competitive prices.
- High Quality
- Durable and Effective
- Long Life
- Prompt Delivery
Cetcoat wall putty is a polymer modified white cement based wall putty, specially developed as finishing coat to cover up the major undulations and pinholes to level the surface.
- Ideal for internal & external surfaces.
- Excellent resistance to water
- Does not require curing after application.
- No requirement of primer & reduces paint consumption.
- Superior Paint finish, economical & easy to use.
Area of application:
All type of plaster and concrete wall, Ceilings and Renovation of old building.
- The surface should be moderately rough and in just-wet condition (SSD condition)
- Apply 1st coat of cetcoat SF wall putty (1.5 mm thickness) using a blade/spatula on the wall with bottom to up direction.
- Apply 2nd coat of cetcoat wall putty (1 mm thickness) after 4 to 6 hours in other direction.
- Allow complete drying for 3 days and then use fine emery paper to remove application marks, if any.
Coverage: 280 to 320 sq. ft. per 20 kg bag for thickness of 1.5 mm. Although, the coverage area would depend on the surface quality
Packing: Supplied in 5kg, 20 kg & 40 kg bag