|Home||» Products||» Waterproofing||» Waterproofing Component|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- Ahmedabad , Gujarat
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- As Per Product
- Main Domestic Market
- Central India, West India, North India
- ISO 9001:2015
We are an eminent manufacturer of Cetcon 2K to our huge clientele base. It is used in variegated industrial sectors for water proofing. It is made up of best quality raw material at our unit along with the help of technologically advanced machinery at our unit. Cetcon 2K stands high on effectiveness, quality, performance, durability and safe usage. It is packed in such a way that keeps it safe till open. We offer this at highly cost- effective prices in the market.
- Durable Quality
- High Performance
- Safe Usage
- Long Life
CETCON 2K is two component acrylic polymer modified elastomeric cementations coating, consists of specially selected cements, graded hard wearing aggregates and additives supplied in powder and polymer emulsion liquid component.
- Excellent bond to concrete and masonry.
- Elastomeric with thermal expansion similar to concrete.
- Weather resistance, prevents concrete from corrosion by atmosphere.
- Excellent for leaking brick and masonry walls, damp proofing of basements.
- Provides a durable coating.
- Non-toxic, ideal for potable water tanks.
Area of application:
Provides a seamless waterproof coating suitable for roofs, terraces, parapets, bathrooms and sunken portions of toilet blocks to ensure waterproofing.
Direction for use:
- Remove all dirt and loose particles from the surface by wire brush.
- For best results, damp the surface before coating.
- For best result used primer coat: 1 Part of CETCRETE AR and 4 part water use as primer coat on wet surface.
- Pour the CETCON 2K liquid into a suitable container.
- Add CETCON 2K Powder to the above mix in small quantities and mix for 2 to 4 minutes to obtain smooth, lump free slurry.
- Apply the mixed material with a stiff brush marking out the area apply like a paint.
- Keep stirring the mixed material to avoid setting during application.
- Apply within 20 minutes after mixing.
- Apply second coat after 6 to 8 hour of first coat with other direction.
Coverage: 3Okg combo pack of CETCON 2K will cover an area of 18 to 20 sq.mts. in two coats depend upon application and surface.
Packing: Supplied in 30 kg combo pack (Powder 20 kg + Liquid 10 kg)